Tom Cruise Gets Wet! Tom Cruise Gets Wet!

Kinda..suckass?

I didnt like it one bit! I like Tom Cruise and it is indeed rude to do such a thing, do it on a show or something, not in public. You are a jerk!

21 OClockStreetTheMovie 2 21 OClockStreetTheMovie 2

Funny.. :)

Most of the time, i hate clock movies, but this one, its special!
I really like it :) !
Keep up the good work!

StrangeClock responds:

Pennypacker...

-Art Vandelay

Where do clams come from Where do clams come from

wow nice :D !

wow! I have never seen a swamp like that! His feet where really stickin to it. Also when he put his boots back on, that was a pretty moment :)
Itsgooood

Forest Song Forest Song

Hmm was okay

The movie itself was a bit short, but the sound and the animation went well together :)

Mask Mask

Nice!

The music really was beautiful. Other than that the whole movie was! But the music, yea went very very well with it :)

Ryo the ninja KID Ryo the ninja KID

Sweet n Smooth!

Really smooth animated, maybe u can make the background more living :)

An End to All Numa An End to All Numa

Finally..

At last someone killed that fat bastard, about time.

"Whine & Cheese "Whine & Cheese

Hmm

I saw the review and.. i dont know why its funny bcuz.. either the person who reviewed is a complete nut or more likely the jokes where coming after i pressed the red button in the upperrightcorner. My point : I think it took to long to get to the REAL movie, where its funny n shit :)
So i do like the graphics, but get to the point just a bit! faster.

Relax Relax

Thats sweet :)

I really like the movie! But u might want to take another look at ur picture u used.. some people might think its a wee-wee.

LaserKarl responds:

You know, the eyes sees what the brain thinks on ;) but, yeah, maybe i should. Its a bit unclear anyways.

Dark Link unleashed part1 Dark Link unleashed part1

Argh my eyes..

That color.. god my eye nearly burned. To be honest i didnt find it amusing, it was kinda boring and the graphix..yea werent all that good.